domingo, 22 de maio de 2011

Stella was touched by Vienne Westwood

One of the Spring/Summer  2011 Collections that inspired me the most was the Viviene Westwood´s Gold Label approach to Pass, Present and Future. The Collection was inspired by the theme: " The Art Lover and the Lost Generations".
Nowadays, we have the chance to freely choose our own paths without being afraid of making mistakes, but sometimes we forget what we were before. We  force ourselfs into getting and wanting to feel new things but the connection with our background and origins and even with ourselfs are left behind. I believe our pass ( good or bad) holds key points to solve and inspire the Present so we can construct the unknow Future. I identified myself with this collection, in a way that I´m also trying to reconnect with my pass, I´m trying to make peace with some unpleasent moments and at the same time remembering good moments.We are human beings always attached to someone or to something, but still we have freedom to progress.


http://www.viviennewestwood.co.uk/collections/gold-label-spring-summer-2011/

1 comentário: